TOTU Upgraded Universal USB-C Docking Station
TOTU 4K USB-C Triple Display Docking Station for macOS&Windows&Chromes OS to extend THERR external monitors
TOTU Triple Display Docking Station breaks through the limitation of Apple system and totally supports ONE host port to extend THREE external monitors via Display Ports. You NO LONGER need to connect multiple USB-C ports of your laptop to extend your multiple external monitors, you just need to connect ONE USB-C port of your laptop to extend THREE different external monitors.
TOTU Triple Display Docking Station also supports any laptop equipped with USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port or USB C port with thunderbolt symbol(DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery), designs for Ultra HD 4K resolution, just one single host port expands to 16 ports-make it simple and convenient to use.
- To use this product, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. Driver is needed for TOTU triple display docking station. Please email TOTU service or go to DisplayLink official website to download the driver.
- TOTU Docking Station Provides compatible Windows & macOS USB-C Thunderbolt 3 systems with up to three additional displays via 2 DP&1 HDMI ports, and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes USB 3. 1 in conjunction with the latest features of TOTU Triple Display Docking Station. Not all systems with USB-C ports support charging or video output; please check below specifications for most up-to-date system compatibility list or consult the host device manufacture
- Triple display for both Windows and macOS, DisplayPort video outputs and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-6950. "Alt Mode" HDMI port supports up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz; DisplayLink DisplayPort outputs support up to 4K@60Hz. Gaming and HDCP playback not supported.
- TOTU Docking Station provides SuperSpeed USB 3. 0 (5Gbps) from host laptop to triple displays, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, three USB 3. 0 ports, two USB 2. 0 ports, one USB C 3. 0 ports.
- Package Includes: TOTU Docking Station, 60W(20V, 3A)DC Power Adapter(power delivery enables you to power and charge a supported system without the need for a traditional proprietary OEM charger) , USB-C to USB-C cable, USB driver, user manual. TOTU offers 100% money back for quality problem within 30 days, and a 12-month .
Fully compatible Device(Not a full list) :
MacBook Air(2018 Retina/2019/2020,13-inch)
iMac (2017/2019,21. 5 inch & 27 inch)
Dell XPS 13" 9350/9360/9370, Dell XPS 15 9550/9560, Dell Precision 5510/5520, HP Spectre x360 13" ("Kaby Lake" version w/ Thunderbolt 3), Lenovo Yoga 720 13" & Yoga 920, Microsoft Surface Book 2.
Dell 8930; HP Zbook HP Elitebook 840 G5
Incompatible Device(Not a full list) :
MacBook Pro 2015
MacBook Air(2014/2015/2017,11 inch&13 inch）
Mac Pro Serve(2010/2012)
TOTU Docking Station Usage Instruction:
- Please make sure the USB-C port of your laptop support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery before purchase. TOTU docking station is incompatible with the USB-A to USB-C Adapter
- Please connect the DC power supply to the TOTU docking station and make sure the light indicator is on first.
- Connect the underside USB-C port with a laptop signal to your host device with an attached USB-C cable.
- To use the Display Ports,please go to official Display Link or contact TOTU support to download and install the driver first. Only DP ports need driver to work.
- Connect the laptop and external monitors with HDMI 2.0 or DP 1.4 cable and wait for a few seconds to extend the laptop to your monitor. If all of your external monitors only have HDMI ports,and you should use DP to HDMI cable(not HDMI to DP cable)to connect the DP side to the TOTU dock,and HDMI side to your monitors.
Multi Display Modes&Resolution for Windows
Maximum resolution via HDMI output is 4K@30Hz . 2560x1600, 1080P and lower resolutions will display at 60Hz.
The DisplayLink graphics supports dual monitors up to 4K@60Hz each. DisplayPort equipped monitors and the DisplayPort cable must support DisplayPort 1.2 specification.
4K@60Hz Notes: To achieve 4K@60Hz each connected monitor and cable must support the desired resolution and refresh rate.
Supported Display Modes
Please install the required driver before using.and please adjust the resolution of the external displays in the settings of DisplayLink.
Windows does not support mirror display of three external displays simultaneously
Only supports mirroring display of two external monitors
Support extend display of three external displays simultaneously for Windows
Power and Charging
The TOTU Docking Station power supply can charge host systems with up to 60 watts of power (20V, 3A) via the USB Power Delivery standard.
Some devices which support video output over USB-C will not charge via USB-C. For these systems, the charger from your system manufacturer will be required.
Nexus 6P (NOT Charging)
Samsung TabPro S (NOT Charging)
Asus ZenBook3/Transformer3 Pro (NOT Charging)
Dell XPS 13/15 9365/9560 and Precision 5510/7510 (NOT Charging)
Huawei Matebook 2016 (NOT Charging)
Multi Display Modes&Resolution for macOS
Supported Resolution&Display Modes
Use HDMI2.0/DP 1.4 or above cable for optimum performance.
One HDMI output via USB-C Alt Mode supporting displays up to 4K@30Hz
Two DisplayPort outputs supporting DisplayPort displays up 4K@60Hz
Support mirror or extend of three external displays simultaneously for macOS
Operating System & Platform Details
Windows and macOS users can download DisplayLink drivers from TOTU.
Chrome OS latest system support the Displaylink,No need to install drivers, just update to the latest system
DisplayLink DL-6950 Compatibility
DisplayLink USB graphics technology works great for most workloads. However, gaming is not supported, nor is HDCP copy protected content playback (Blu-Ray, Netflix, Amazon Prime video, Hulu, etc). Does not support DisplayPort MST daisy-chain connections or conversion to Dual-Link DVI.
To use these display ports,the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.
Troubleshooting Tips of HDMI/DP Ports:
- Update your system to the newest > Download driver from: Displaylink website > Uninstall, install the drivers and restart your laptop > For MacOS users, please tick the “DisplayLinkUserAgent” in the “Security & Privacy” after installed the drivers.
- Please note that uni-directional cables couldn’t connect with the opposite polarity. For example, DP to HDMI cable only work with DisplayPort as the output and HDMI as the input, HDMI to DP cable only work with HDMI as the output and DisplayPort as the input.
- Your monitor may not choose the right video signal automatically, please choose HDMI/DP as needed by setting your monitor.
- If the external displays are recognized, please reduce monitor resolution to solve this issue. Please find the Display setting or Intel Graphics Control Panel, operate resolution and refresh rate as needed.
Troubleshooting Tips of Audio/mic and USB ports
- Audio/Mic Remind:Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore.To make your laptop speaker work,please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers
- USB Accessories Disabled Solutions: Please unplug and re-plug, then reset the SMC of your device.