TOTU 13-in-1 USB C Hub(2HDMI、DP)
Massive Docking Station: Please make sure that your laptop Type C port supports DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. All external displays will MIRROR each other for Mac OS. The TOTU USB C hub is incompatible with the USB-A to USB-C Adapter.
Triple Display for Windows: Windows can extend two external screens to realize triple displays(including built-in display). Resolution up to 4K@30hz when you connect single HDMI/DP in extend mode, and 1080P if you connect more than one display.
Ultra High Speed Data Syncing: 2 USB 3.0 ports transmission speed up to 5 Gbps. 2 USB 2. 0 ports with 480 Mbps transfer speed. Due to the USB 3. 0 radio frequency interference, it is advisable to connect the USB 2. 0 port.
Widely compatibility: Compatible with the Type C system: Work on windows 7/8/8. 1/10, Mac OS X 10. 6, Linux 2. 6. 14 or late operating System(Please use 87W above adapter for laptop charging).
Plug-play: Unibody aluminum alloy ionized finish, extremely compact and slim. Functions as USB C hub only; may not provide sufficient power for tablets and smart phone devices. TOTU offers 12 months warranty and lifelong tech support.
To use this product the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery
Specific compatibility list will be updated online as we test more systems internally, and we welcome compatibility reports from all the users as well. When attached to a fully compatible USB-C 3.1 GEN 2 system, TOTU Docking Station supports Windows, macOS, ChromeOS
* Make sure the docking station is connected to the USB-C port on your host device that supports the correct Alternate Mode directly.
* Try using a different cable if DisplayPort/HDMI doesn’t work.
* We always suggest to use HDMI 2.0/DP 1.4 for better video performance.
* Audio/Mic Reminder
a. Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore.
b. To make your laptop speaker work please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers.
* USB Accessories Disabled Solutions
a. Please unplug and re-plug
b. Reset the SMC of your device
* When using three video output simultaneously, connecting or disconnecting any one of the video output will disconnect the remaining two video connections and reconnect for 5 seconds.