TOTU Docking Station
TOTU USB-C Triple Display Docking Station with Power Delivery Charging for USB-C Systems
The TOTU Docking Station with two of USB 3.1(USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C)'s most exciting new features: support for Alternate Modes and Power Delivery. Alternate Modes allow certain non-USB data and protocols (such as host video) to be sent over a USB-C cable, while Power Delivery enables you to power the supported system without the need for a traditional proprietary OEM charger.
· Two HDMI and a DP port for connecting three external monitors and support for resolutions up to 4K 30Hz.For better user experience, Please use HDMI2.0 or above.
· An RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet network port (also supports 10/100/1000 Ethernet)
· External headphone output jack and a microphone line-in.
· Three USB 3.0 ports for accessories (such as an external hard drive etc)
· Two USB 2.0 ports (great for legacy devices such as keyboards, mouse and printers)
· 60W DC adapter (20V, 3A) which powers both docking station and the connected host.
· One USB-C port to connect the host system with the equipped USB-C to USB-C cable.
· One USB-C 3.0 port on the docking station for USB-C peripheral connectivity and power delivery, does not support the Alt mode video.
· SD and Micro TF card slot can be used on the hub simultaneously.
Multi Display Modes&Resolution
Use HDMI2.0 or above cables for optimum performance.
The Display outputs on the dock can each support a single display up to 3840x2160@30Hz. But only when using a single Display output .
Supported Display Modes and Resolution for Windows
Only Windows system support the Multi Stream Transport,There will be only 3 screen output because of the chip bandwidth limit including the host display.
Mirror Mode Supported Resolution: Each display Maximum resolution is 3840x2160@30Hz. 2560x1600, 1920x1080 (1080P) and lower resolutions will display at 60Hz.
Extend Mode:(HDMI+HDMI+HOST)/(HDMI+DP+HOST)/(HDMI+HDMI+DP+HOST blank)
Extend Mode Supported Resolution: Each display will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1080P. And one of the displays cannot be displayed full screen.
Supported Display Modes and Resolution for macOS
macOS currently only support Mirror Display. All the external displays will only mirror instead of extending
When using three video output ports simultaneously, connecting or disconnecting any one of the video outputs will disconnect the remaining two video connections and reconnect for 5 seconds.
Mirror Mode Supported Resolutions:
Maximum resolution is 3840x2160@30Hz. 2560x1600, 1920x1080 (1080P) and lower resolutions will display at 60Hz.
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Compatibility
USB-C compatibility information is more complicated due to its versatility. USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C generally support Alt Mode output functionality, but support for Power Delivery/charging on these ports is system-specific.
The specific compatibility list will be updated online as we test more systems internally, and we welcome compatibility reports from all the users as well. When attached to a fully compatible USB-C, the TOTU Docking Station supports Windows, macOS, ChromeOS
Compatible Systems (Alt Mode, PD): Some of the systems which currently support Alt Mode, PD : Dell XPS 13" 9350/9360/9370, Dell XPS 15 9550/9560, Dell Precision 5510/5520, HP Spectre x360 13" ("Kaby Lake" version ), Lenovo Yoga 720 13" & Yoga 920, Microsoft Surface Book 2.
Compatible Devices(Not a full list) :
MacBook(2015/2016/ 2017/2018/2019) MacBook Pro( 2016 / 2017/2018/2019) iMac/iMac Pro(21. 5 in & 27 in)
HP Elitebook 840 G5 HP Zbook,Dell 8930
Partially Compatible Devices (Supporting Alt Mode or PD, but not all):
Many current USB-C systems which do support Alt Mode video output do not support charging via USB-C. Systems such as this will output video from the dock, but will still need their proprietary OEM chargers.
Nexus 6P NOT Charging
Samsung TabPro S NOT Charging
Asus ZenBook3/Transformer3 Pro NOT Charging
Dell XPS 13/15 9365/9560 and Precision 5510/7510 NOT Charging
Huawei Matebook 2016 NOT Charging
HP Envy/Spectre NOT Charging NOT Alt Mode
Note: All laptop types listed herein are typical types only.
The TOTU Docking Station relies on new functionality of the USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C and as such is incompatible with USB 3.0/2.0 Type-A systems.
Most smartphones and tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alternate Mode video output, and some do not support USB Power Delivery. Please consult your device documentation or contact device manufacturer to confirm compatibility with these technologies.
· macOS 10. 13. 6. The DP port will not be displayed when it is connected to the macOS 10. 13. 6 separately. please update to the latest system as needed. If DP and HDMI are used simultaneously, the macOS 10. 13. 6 is supported.
· The Lenovo Yoga 900 and 910 are not compatible (the 910 can support video, or charging, but not both)
· Most Android phones and tablets currently do not support Alt Mode video output
· USB-A to USB-C Adapter do not support
Incompatible Device(Not a full list) :
iPad Pro Surface go Surface Pro 7
Apple USB SuperDrive
ROG Zephyrus S GX701
MSI P65 Creator 8RE-020