TOTU Upgraded Universal USB-C Docking Station
- To use this product, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. Driver is needed for TOTU triple display docking station. Please use the equipped USB driver or go to TOTU official website to download the inner driver.
- TOTU Docking Station Provides compatible Windows & macOS USB-C Thunderbolt 3 systems with up to three additional displays via 2 DP&1 HDMI ports, and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes USB 3. 1 in conjunction with the latest features of TOTU Triple Display Docking Station. Not all systems with USB-C ports support charging or video output; please check below specifications for most up-to-date system compatibility list or consult the host device manufacture
- Triple display for both Windows and macOS, DisplayPort video outputs and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-6950. "Alt Mode" HDMI port supports up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz; DisplayLink DisplayPort outputs support up to 4K@60Hz. Gaming and HDCP playback not supported.
- TOTU Docking Station provides SuperSpeed USB 3. 0 (5Gbps) from host laptop to triple displays, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, three USB 3. 0 ports, two USB 2. 0 ports, one USB C 3. 0 ports.
- Package Includes: TOTU Docking Station, 60W(20V, 3A)DC Power Adapter(power delivery enables you to power and charge a supported system without the need for a traditional proprietary OEM charger) , USB-C to USB-C cable, USB driver, user manual. TOTU offers 100% money back for quality problem within 30 days, and a 12-month .
Multi Display Modes&Resolution for Windows
Maximum resolution via HDMI output is 4K@30Hz . 2560x1600, 1080P and lower resolutions will display at 60Hz.
The DisplayLink graphics supports dual monitors up to 4K@60Hz each. DisplayPort equipped monitors and the DisplayPort cable must support DisplayPort 1.2 specification.
4K@60Hz Notes: To achieve 4K@60Hz each connected monitor and cable must support the desired resolution and refresh rate.
Supported Display Modes
Please install the required driver before using.and please adjust the resolution of the external displays in the settings of DisplayLink.
Windows does not support mirror display of three external displays simultaneously
Only supports mirroring display of two external monitors
Support extend display of three external displays simultaneously for Windows
Fully compatible Device(Not a full list) :
MacBook(2015/2016/ 2017/2018/2019) MacBook Pro( 2016 / 2017/2018/2019) iMac/iMac Pro(21. 5 in & 27 in)
iPad Pro 2018/2019
Incompatible Device(Not a full list) :
- Surface go/Surface Book 2
- HP Pavilion
- Asus VivoBook S
- Nintendo Switch
- Asus K570ZD-ES55
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- ROG Zephyrus S GX701
- MSI P65 Creator 8RE-020/MSI GL65 9SC
Compatible Systems&Devices (Alt Mode, PD, & DisplayLink):
Some of the systems which currently support Alt Mode, PD, and DisplayLink :
Dell XPS 13" 9350/9360/9370, Dell XPS 15 9550/9560, Dell Precision 5510/5520, HP Spectre x360 13" ("Kaby Lake" version w/ Thunderbolt 3), Lenovo Yoga 720 13" & Yoga 920, Microsoft Surface Book 2.
Dell 8930; HP Zbook HP Elitebook 840 G5
Power and Charging
The TOTU Docking Station power supply can charge host systems with up to 60 watts of power (20V, 3A) via the USB Power Delivery standard.
Some devices which support video output over USB-C will not charge via USB-C. For these systems, the charger from your system manufacturer will be required.
Nexus 6P NOT Charging
Samsung TabPro S NOT Charging
Asus ZenBook3/Transformer3 Pro NOT Charging
Dell XPS 13/15 9365/9560 and Precision 5510/7510 NOT Charging
Huawei Matebook 2016 NOT Charging
Multi Display Modes&Resolution for macOS
Supported Resolution&Display Modes
Use HDMI2.0 or above cable for optimum performance.
One HDMI output via USB-C Alt Mode supporting displays up to 4K@30Hz
Two DisplayPort outputs supporting DisplayPort displays up 4K@60Hz
Support mirror or extend of three external displays simultaneously for macOS
Operating System & Platform Details
Windows and macOS users can download DisplayLink drivers from TOTU.
Chrome OS latest system support the Displaylink,No need to install drivers, just update to the latest system
Upgraded Universal Docking Solution
Features 2DP and one HDMI ports,gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, three USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one USB C 3.0 ports.and up to 60W of charging power.
Requires compatible USB-C system; such as Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9370 / 9550 / 9560, Lenovo Yoga 720 13" & Carbon X1 5th/6th Gen, most 13" HP Spectre x360 models.
not compatible with legacy USB 3.0 systems.
DisplayLink DL-6950 Compatibility
DisplayLink USB graphics technology works great for most workloads. However, gaming is not supported, nor is HDCP copy protected content playback (Blu-Ray, Netflix, Amazon Prime video, Hulu, etc). Does not support DisplayPort MST daisy-chain connections or conversion to Dual-Link DVI.
To use these display ports,the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.